Alternatives to Stillpoints

I am using the Stillpoints Ultra SS with good success in some of my gear. Looking to complete two more sets. Then it hit me, is there anything better (preferably cheaper) out there?
128x128thyname
Recommend:

Ingress LV 3 roller ball & cup footers/30mm thick slate plate/a spring, in that order from top to bottom layer.

Full review coming soon.
The Symposium Rollerblock 2+ arrived! Very well built, and effective! Damn... though they had like four pages of instructions to read 😂😂. So, I moved my Stillpoints Ultra SS to my power conditioner, and using these for my ZENith MK3 server. My system never sounded so good! Not sure whether from “equipping “ my Power Conditioner with footers in general, or from Rollerblocks.

I just ordered a set of three Level 3, V3 from Ingress Engineering. For less than half the price of the Symposiums, worth trying and comparing.
The little blue foam center with tread top and bottom. Useless for audio. Way way way to stiff. maybe drilling a gazillion holes in the foam might get them to flex some. They clearly are designed for multi- hundreds of pound weights. The vibrating air cleaner I placed a dozen under?  The wood below is vibrating just as much. So total fail. My butyl rubber bottle stoppers are way better.