Looking for the best Preamp with a phono circuit built in

I have been using a Belles 28A preamp with a  built-in phono circuit for about 10 years...no complaints but I'm getting to the point of wanting to make some quality audio system purchases that will stick with me for the long haul. I'm 66 years old and not made of money; just want to relax and listen to the music.  I really don't want to go the separate phono pre / base pre route.  Please offer suggestions.
I live in Minneapolis and thus far at the top of my list is the Van Alstine (local company) Fet Valve CFR Preamplifier for about $2500.
I thank you for your feedback! 
128x128mdrummer01
That's how our preamps are set up. The individual Gain Trim controls are used to set balance and overall gain. The Master control then makes adjusting the volume very easy.

The hearing in my right ear is ever so slightly better than my left ear and I usually notice that the sound stage favors the right side.  Can that be due to slightly better hearing in my right ear or might it be room acoustics?  Would a preamp with trim controls and a master volume be useful in this situation?  It seems like it would.

@ketchup

The one must be the source with its choices--the other 2 are left and right volume control. Should help your problem in hearing significantly as I’m sure your hearing varies on different days. This will enable you to get ’er done quickly and adjusted equally with some practice. Some recordings seem to be off on that too--so you can fix a poor mix. Plus, you get a little extra exercise without the remote.

@dobnbav--Well said. 24 years with AI preamps and I loved them.

Bob
Do yourself a favor and take a close look at the Peachtree Nova 300, this unit does it all and has a fantastic soundstage, gobs of power and looks beautiful. I'm sixty one and believe this is the last piece of gear I'll ever need to buy. Could not be happier.
https://www.peachtreeaudio.com/nova300-amplifier-with-dac.html
ketchup, the Positive Feedback pic is of the AI line stage, not the full function (with phono circuit) preamp. There is a reason why AI did this for their line stage. The left+right trim pots control balance and enabling a third pot to control master volume provides convenience for the headphone amp (plus the 2 main outputs).