A tubed integrated amp for Joseph Audio Pulsars?

I'm running a modified Jolida 502B integrated of long use with my Pulsars. Thinking it's near time to try something new. I want to continue in the tube integrated realm and it's very hard to get a take-home amp to test. I'm interested in synergy and an amp with the ability to handle more demanding passages. I love a grand, full, tactile mid-range, but don't want to skirt elsewhere. A little tempo is important. Flabby bass unforgivable if it comes out of tight, little speakers like these. Extension? Soundstaging?  Bring it!
I have a hard time understanding what kind of power I need for these Pulsars, knowing not all wattage is created equally. So I worry about attractive amps like Leben or Luxman or anything not over 50w, even though that worry might be unfounded. I want to make magic. So, what's a perfect fit? Who has been down this road with these speakers and has tales to tell and guidance to share? Under $10K, please.Oh, and it's got to be built to last for-evah.
beeswax
I will say I've heard the little brother, the A40 Virtus, of the amp Audiotroy is recommending and its a great amp. I'm sure the A100 would do the trick and sound great and the built in Dac they use is very good and for the money great.
ARC VSi 75
McIntosh MA252 (hybrid with tubed pre section and SS power section)
I recently communicated with Jeff Joseph concerning my possible purchase of a tube power amp to drive my Pulsars. Jeff said that tube amps were fine for the Pulsars, but that he would recommend at least 60 wpc. 
Seigen, I auditioned the VSi 75 and just wasn't all that impressed, but people love it, so ears count. The MA252 looks lovely and maybe even a value.

Thanks, rlb61. That's great advice, and, currently (no pun intended), that's what I have running through them.

Dave and Troy, thanks for the introduction. Those amps I haven't heard of, though might have seen them down in Virginia at deja vu. I'd love to hear them. I know you're dealers, but: reliability and service?
beeswax they are at Deja Vu in VA that is where I heard the Synthesis A40 they are a Synthesis dealer.