What are the top 3 USB cables being used today in reference systems?

I am looking for a highly rated USB cable that stands head and shoulders above the rest. Is there such a cable?
128x128glory
Hi

I was just curious as to the process by which the cable physically rearranges the bit-stream to make the music sound different. I had assumed that USB cables are pretty dumb wires that just carry a signal.

I have been data network designer for some years and even I didn’t realise that some USB cables could ‘read and rearrange’ the data that they are carrying and make the sound, for instance, ‘warmer’. I guess that is why they are so ridiculously expensive.
I've tried a few from TotalDac1, Curious, Lightspeed,etc, but my favorite so far  is the Phasure Lush2 USB. My 2 cents.
I bought a new computer recently.  Hp all in one. I-7 processor. Multiple usb ports. I run a Nordost Heimdal usb, a to b -3 meter cable ($650), from  my computer's usb output to my marantz sa10
sacd player/dac's usb input, and then through my audio system with great results. I run JR River software on my PC and download hi rez files from HD Tracks. I just got the marantz sa10s1 as well. This setup gives me great sounding audio and great flexibility in terms of organizing new music files and the ability to RIP hi rex cd's. 
Sorry fyud, you just wasted $650  on the cable that you could have used on components that will make a difference to the fidelity of your sound
https://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-USB-2-0-Cable-Male/dp/B00BCWALHM/ref=asc_df_B00BCWALHM/?tag=hypr...

$5.99 cable feeding my Chord Hugo TT2 from Auralic Aries

Amazing USB Cable. I spent the remaining $1000 on wine. My system always sounds better about 3 glasses in. Much, much better than any cable.