Audiogon IGNORE Feature

Hi Audiogon Admin,

I would like to make 2 suggestions for you.

1) Get the SPAM sorted out

2) Provide the logged in user the ability to IGNORE posters that they do not want to read. I am sick and tired of reading people crying over certain posters and hijacking (and sometime getting deleted) very informative threads. 

I am sure there are folks who would like to IGNORE me too. This way everyone will be happy.

yyzsantabarbara
Questions answered: no cat, wild guess?, no clue, Nonsense to me either, common sense?, yes, yes definitely big dose...       
It can't work., easy, don't read them, true.             

@yyzsantabarbara ...ignore simply means you do not get to see what they post, not that they cannot see what you post. Wake up, how long you been online?
As for augon mods dealing with the spam, have you ever had a web page you designed yourself? It's not a template someone else constructed.
@mental You got the definition of IGNORE that I referenced correct. I do not want to see tons of post, especially arguments on threads. I would rather skip them or have them compressed. I could not care less if these same IGNORED people  see my posts. They can IGNORE me if they want. Normally when I am online I try to stay awake.

Not sure what your point is on the web page. I have created SECURE web sites for business for decades. What I wrote above is a very easy way to control the SPAM problem. It is clearly stated, if you have some software programming background, you should understand what I wrote.
Then you should offer your knowledge/service and help them with the code.
Personally, you do not want to know what I think.
This is a site that generates income, that means all the traffic it can gather. This is the forum side where everyone vents, I know they are trying their best to curb the spam.
Be patient, or code it for them.
I’m with Elizabeth on this. The MAIN problem, as I see it, is the ever present and excessive misinformation distributed here. But, as in real life (is audiophilia real life?) it is important to separate the wheat from the chaff. The better informed, the easier this is to do. Luck favors the prepared mind. Life is full of spam and has been since recorded time began. The key is not to respond to it or give it validity.