Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@bdp24, I'm sure you are well aware of Dankos solo stuff but others might not. Not sure how you feel about it but one of the songs, Sip the Wine, is not bad for a 'Band' flavored song.
Yup @n80, on Rick’s first album. I have all his solo stuff, as well as that of Levon and Garth. Robbie, uh, no ;-) . I was so happy that Levon received the recognition he did on his later albums, including three Grammies! But it was Richard Manuel from whom I really wanted an album. He never wrote another song after those on the early Band albums, his writer’s block a major factor in his suicide. The only musician’s death that brought me to tears.
The Water is Wide - Charles Lloyd  (Derek Oles, Brad Mehldau, John Abercrombie, Larry Grenadier, Billy Higgins, ...)