Why not horns?

I've owned a lot of speakers over the years but I have never experienced anything like the midrange reproduction from my horns. With a frequency response of 300 Hz. up to 14 Khz. from a single distortionless driver, it seems like a no-brainer that everyone would want this performance. Why don't you use horns?
macrojack
All quiet on the horn front. Apparently everyone is so content with their speakers that there is nothing else to say.
Macrojack.
I'm surprised that you never posted your system to help the cause of the horn....

I have Avantgardes and I'm in love.
In these depressive times of big brother cock ups, its nice to hear someone that is busy now, and tomorrow.
Jeff1225- If you read back through this and other horn threads you will find my system described and justified for critics exhaustively. There are links to manufacturers demonstrating and explaining components such as horn, driver, crossover, woofer, etc. I have included links to photos and links to articles that I felt might be helpful.

If you are referring to a link next to my signature like you have, I don't know how to do that. It would probably be a useful shortcut for me though.
I have been living with a pair of Morrow Audio MA3 interconnects between my dac and preamp for the last month or so(after break in)and I want to say my system has NEVER sounded better....modified Lascalas......(not talking about my vinyl).....