ARC Ref 75 SE issues?

I'm thinking of getting this amp but on a recent thread about tube amps from January there were quite a number of posts on the reliability of arc amps. Anybody have this amp and can comment on its reliability? I was surprised.
roxy1927
It isn't that they aren't reliable, they very much are.  It is when a tube fails and takes out other parts inside the amp.  Most manufacturers use a fuse for the tubes but ARC chooses not to for a purer signal.  If another manufacturers tube amp fails, it is usually replacing the bad tube and fuse.  With the ARC, it is usually a trip back to the factory.  That Ref 75SE is quite a special sounding amp, I have heard it driving Wilson speakers and Revel speakers.  In both cases the sound was excellent.
+1, stereo5. 

Looks like you prefer the ARC ‘house’ sound. If you’re worried about the tube failure and associated repairs I wouldn’t consider the 75SE. Instead look at VT-80 or GS150. I owned both of them and they are excellent sounding amps and offer worry free operation. 

If you’re a tube roller, VT-80 offers quite a few options. 

Well this is very disappointing as I like my ARC pre(will there be problems?) was looking for a suitable match and the 75SE seemed exactly what I was looking for. This was surprising news.
Thank you all.