Looking for Recommendation for AVR

My 20 year old Harmon Kardon AVR 65 suddenly has a bad buzz and doesn't seem to be working - 
It is time for a new AVR I think.

Are there any recommendations for an AVR ?
I have an Aerial center channel, 2 Mirage back speakers, and Aerial 10T front speakers that I will be running through an Audio Research LS 25 pre-amp and Pass Labs 250.8 amp.
This means my AVR has to have pre-outs for the front speakers.

Any recommendations for an AVR - I'm using the AVR just for when I watch my TV - a new LG 55 inch OLED (beautiful pic btw) ?
I don't want to break the bank on this - I was seeing that Marantz, Yahama, and Denon had AVR's under $1000 with pre-outs.

Steve

pianosteve22
With components like LS 25 and 250.8, I don’t see any AVR can match the level.  At least get an Anthem D2v for under $1500. Classe Sigma SSP or SSP 800 for $2000 would be good matches.  AVR will degrade your overall sound.

I went through many AVR’s and once I got Anthem D2 and Krell HTS 7.1, I cannot go back to AVR any more, especially for my hard-to-drive Celestion SL6 SL700 mains.  Even the good Integra DTC 9.8 is not that transparent.  Maybe Marantz AV 8xxx ‘s are good, but I have not heard them.
Steve,

I think you mean in order to decode TV’s DD sounds, you want to have some DD decoder.  I purchased an used Krell HTS 7.1 on eBay, I use it for pre amplifying my OPPO 105’s analog out.  That will truly reveal OPPO ‘s potential.  Even if I use Krell’s own DD decoding, plus HTS’s top ranked analog stage, it will easily beat any AVR for sure.  Now the market price for a HTS 7.1 is only $500.  I think it is a steal.  Many Netflix or Amazon’s programs even major TV news network and PBS station have nice implementation of sounds, I would think the better decoders would make difference.

Thanks
Lang
Post removed 
I tried  4 returned 3... one marantz, one nad , one anthem (demo), and an onkyo.  Im just using them for the processor, not the amplifiers.   Surprisingly I kept the cheapest  Onkyo rz730,  has full set of pre amp outs and was only 600 bucks. Added in dsp for 900 bucks and it manages 7.2.4 and 6 subwoofers in the theater room.   For 1-2 subs its pretty good, the anthem was the best , but its cheaper to get onkyo and mini dsp.
     And good choice on the 55 oled, we got one for chrismas, now i wanna update all our tvs.