How to identify tube amp

I just received a pair of mono blocks that don’t have any branding or identification.  It didn’t come with tubes so I’m not sure what tubes to buy for it!  How do I identify who manufactured the amp and/or figure out what tubes to get for it?
128x128surfersf
Here’s the link to the pictures:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1EJxV4DfNr4k7Mq8rZp96iPuHY10sKW_z

@firstnot if you don’t have anything useful to say then I ask you leave my thread. No need for rude and useless comments. Thanks. 
Well, the amp is executed on a circuit board, rather than point to point. To me, that and the red Wima caps might indicate a small production commercial amp, but the physical aspects, such as the woodwork and that inner chassis scream home brew.

Whatever the answer, the builder had considerable skill, the ground buss being laid out very nicely. The bias scheme appears to be fixed bias rather than cathode bias. I would stick with my original guess, though the finals could be EL34 rather than KT88/6550. Is there any way you might find the tube set for the amp? Otherwise the schematic may have to be reverse engineered.

Maybe other amp builders on the forum can see further into the build than I.
Looks like a kit to me. Maybe a clone. Your Uncle may have assembled it himself. Did he have a background in electronics?

Note the printed circuit board. That helps somewhat date the unit.
Can’t see the back of the unit, no picture. Just a guess an on/off switch and an IEC power inlet? If an IEC that would also help date, time wise, the age of the unit. Also someone may be able to age the unit by the capacitors on the circuit board.

As for the tubes used in the amp? Could somewhat try to use the tube socket pinout to some degree. Somebody with a better background than me in electronics/design may be able to tell from your picture.

I think I see a bias trim pot for the 2 power tubes. Just to the right of the fuse and left of the electrolytic blue color capacitor. A square blue color trim pot.

Thanks again. My uncle was into electronics but I’m pretty sure he didn’t make this from a kit.  The back panel does have an IEC outlet for a cable. The switch also is fused. Will add a picture shortly!

Thanks again, this is all very helpful!!
Closing the loop on this thread. I just returned from True Sound in Campbell. Talked to Nick Gowan who researched the pin sockets. He confirmed it’s a push-pull design that uses common tubes. He has high confidence they are EL34 output and 12AX7/12AU7 inputs. He thinks it’s early to mid 90’s, maybe earlier (he identified a cap as being built in 1985). He recommended powering up slowly (variac).  @viridian, your guesses seem to be spot on!!  Thank you.