ARC Ref 75 SE issues?

I'm thinking of getting this amp but on a recent thread about tube amps from January there were quite a number of posts on the reliability of arc amps. Anybody have this amp and can comment on its reliability? I was surprised.
roxy1927
@roxy1927 

I do not hear the fans.  The amp is about 12 to 15 feet from my listening chair.  It may be that I am ignoring the sound or that my hearing acuity is not what it once was.

That said, I do not think the cooling fans should be a factor in your decision.   
Well I'm closer and am very sensitive to all kinds of sounds so the whirring of the fans even at a low level when listening to classical when the music becomes very quiet or even silent might distract me.
Thanks very much.
" If the amp is not under warranty and blows a resister, you can call ARC customer service."  Try doing it now... 

Manleys amps were made the same way. When I had a pair of Neoclassic 250s, a tube took out a resistor. Manley would send you out the resistors with pre-soldered clips on them so you didn’t have to send it in. You took out the old resistor leaving the stems soldered to the board, and clipped on the new resistor.

Worked like a charm. Perhaps ARC does something similar?