Can we start a thread for folks who run a SET amp with a subwoofer or two?

I moved down a pathway that was an offshoot from the mainstream of this hobby-a single end triode 300b amp.  So what I got with a SET was more than I gave up.  But bass lacking can be tough to live with. A brought in a couple of subs that took CONSIDERABLE tuning experiments, measurements, and ultimately following my ear.  

Who has experimented or uses a subwoofer or sub bass condiment with a low powered SET amp? 
128x128jbhiller
+1 on the Line Magnetic reference above.  I was looking at them last week and was very very tempted just to give it a try.  

I should also note that even though my speakers are upper 90s in efficiency, I have a big room (well, big for me and bigger than I ever dreamed)--it's 15' wide by 23' long with 10 foot ceilings.  The acoustics are really nice without alot of "nodes".  

I should also note that when I use a Primaluna Dialogue HP integrated or NAD m22 Masters amp there is no need for a subwoofer because there's so much grip on the large drivers.  But 8 watts a side is a little light for this room.  I don't like to listen that loudly anymore and prefer the accuracy and romance of the 300B SET.  But the REL brings everything into focus.  If I put decor over it or obscured it from view somehow I don't think anyone would say, "oh, I hear a subwoofer".  It's set to do a vanishing act and I really use it to tune the room as opposed to pounding out bass or what have you.
PS I wish Elekit would make 300B monoblocks. I'd buy and build them right away.  
IMO, no tube amp or speaker can come close to pressurize a room with low bass the way a subwoofer is capable of.
I have a set of Classic Audio Loudspeakers model T-3s. They employ two 15" woofers, one of which has a 22Hz free air resonance. They have no problems pressurizing a room with low bass without a sub. System efficiency is 98db and impedance is 16 ohms.
“a set of Classic Audio Loudspeakers model T-3s” 

And they are powered by? Amp specs please?