Where to hear ATC speakers

I'm intrigued by all the discussion of ATC speakers. I live in NYC, and I can't find anywhere to demo any model, let alone the sctive SCM40s I want to hear.  Anybody know a place?

Also listening to Wilson Sabrina and Vandersteen Quattro CT.   My Thiel 3.6s I've had since 1994 may have bitten the dust.
ahofer
Lots of good discussion.  You might read the great responses recently regarding my recent purchase and experience with the ATC SCM 40 active floor standers.  I believe it covers the subject matter well.

https://forum.audiogon.com/discussions/review-atc-scm-40-a-floorstanders-finally?highlight=atc%2Bscm...
ahofer
I’m on the same track as you. My 3.6s are also 20+ years old and I think the xovers need work. I spoke to Rob at CSS and he was very willing to help get my 3.6s back up to par - but yes I’d have to do the work myself and I’m not confident I’d be able to do crossover work so would have to find a good tech, etc.  I’ve listened to the ATC scm19 passives briefly at Audio Doctor in Jersey City and thought they sounded really good but wasn’t able to find any availability for the scm40s (active or passive) which was the model I wanted to hear. My problem is I find myself comparing all the newer speakers to my 3.6s and I still think the Thiels sound better than all but a handful of those. I really loved the Vandersteens (I spent a good part of a day with John R. at Audio Connection in NJ and enjoyed my time there tremendously) but I’m not sure if the Vandy’s need for external filter would mesh with my Naim Electronics. I think that for me, the best option is getting my 3.6s repaired. They really are terrific speakers. 
ahofer
I’m on the same track as you. My 3.6s are also 20+ years old and I think the xovers need work. I spoke to Rob at CSS and he was very willing to help get my 3.6s back up to par - but yes I’d have to do the work myself and I’m not confident I’d be able to do crossover work so would have to find a good tech, etc.  I’ve listened to the ATC scm19 passives briefly at Audio Doctor in Jersey City and thought they sounded really good but wasn’t able to find any availability for the scm40s (active or passive) which was the model I wanted to hear. My problem is I find myself comparing all the newer speakers to my 3.6s and I still think the Thiels sound better than all but a handful of those. I really loved the Vandersteens (I spent a good part of a day with John R. at Audio Connection in NJ and enjoyed my time there tremendously) but I’m not sure if the Vandy’s need for external filter would mesh with my Naim Electronics. I think that for me, the best option is getting my 3.6s repaired. They really are terrific speakers. 
 @rosami what NAIM gear are you running ? You might be very pleasantly suprised. I am running a NAIM streamer / amp w TREO CT, great sound. 
I listened to the Wilson Sabrinas this weekend with the higher end Naim Uniti integrated (courtesy of Innovative Audio in NYC).  This time I spent a very happy and involved hour going through my demo tracks and then a bunch of stuff on Tidal. It was much easier to imagine having them at home.

Still haven't tried the Vandersteens.

I really don't know what to do with the Thiels. Presumably the parts have value.