Where to hear ATC speakers

I'm intrigued by all the discussion of ATC speakers. I live in NYC, and I can't find anywhere to demo any model, let alone the sctive SCM40s I want to hear.  Anybody know a place?

Also listening to Wilson Sabrina and Vandersteen Quattro CT.   My Thiel 3.6s I've had since 1994 may have bitten the dust.
ahofer
I listened to the Wilson Sabrinas this weekend with the higher end Naim Uniti integrated (courtesy of Innovative Audio in NYC).  This time I spent a very happy and involved hour going through my demo tracks and then a bunch of stuff on Tidal. It was much easier to imagine having them at home.

Still haven't tried the Vandersteens.

I really don't know what to do with the Thiels. Presumably the parts have value.
Andrew, sorry for the inability to have you over to the shop the other day at short notice, we are primed and ready for demos this week.

If you liked the Sabrinas, the Legacy Signature sounds very similar at less then half the price, both speakers are very smooth, both speakers throw a huge soundstage, the Legacy's sound bigger with far deeper bass response, although they are physically bigger. 

For the same money as the Sabrinas with the Naim Uniti Nova you could get the much better sounding Naim Nac 272 preamp dac, and the NAP 250 Dr power amp with the Legacys signatures and we would think you would prefer this setup and it would acutally cost less.

Another speaker line that is very smooth and musical  is the Dali loudspeakers from Denmark. We have those on display as well.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ

tomic601
Since the TREO CTs don't require a high-pass filter, there isn't the need to mess with the Naim's output, as there would be with the Quatro Wood CTs (that I think sound great).
I have an NAP300 partnered with an NAC252/Supercap. Since the Naim uses "non-standard" interconnects and different signal handling than other brands, Naim strongly suggests keeping the Naim hierarchy intact -- so no filters/adapters between the amp and preamp, etc. Since I don't want to change my electronics and given the price of the Quatro CTs, I think my best bet is to get my 3.6s repaired. IMO I can get comparable performance to the much more expensive Quatros by keeping my 20+ year old 3.6s. I've been dragging my feet in taking the next step because it means lots of effort taking out my drivers, having them rebuilt, and working on the crossovers, but after enjoying the Thiels for so long, I guess I owe it to them to do the repairs !

@rosami Certainly a path to get your Thiel fixed and they are wonderful! I am sure your naim gear provide that jump factor
you have already violated the naim game keep it all in the family philosophy with heresy Thiel ....the filters for the Vandersteen are not going to get in the way IMO
have fun enjoy the music !!!
jim