Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty
@mental , someone here on Audigon turned me on to the Teskey Brothers. I knew I liked them from the first 30 seconds of the first song. The singer sounds like Otis Redding and they are very soulful.

In that genre also look into Vintage Trouble, especially 1 Hope St and Leon Bridges Coming Home.

Gary Clark Jr also dabbles in R&B but he is all over the place on his albums from raw acoustic blues to blistering Hendrix-like guitar work to R&B and even a little hip-hop vibe here and there.
@n80 ...dang, heh, I appreciate those suggestions. Copy/paste into notepad > save to the desktop and review later :) cheers
Eric Clapton - Crossroads (CD 4)

Must be getting close to Valentines Day, this poor bastid was so in love with Harrison’s wife he lost his mind. Put out some decent tunes, tho. He always has.