Where would you sell your vinyl collection?

So....
Unfortunately after buying and fixing up a new house and finding we have another kid on the way the time has come to part with my vinyl collection. I just finished putting everything on Discogs. I ended up with 440 albums with Discogs suggesting the lot is worth a decent bit. Is Discogs pretty accurate value wise? Most are audiophile records: Mofi, Classic Records, Speakers Corner, Record Store Day Exclusives, box sets, numbered editions, 45 RPM, 180 or 200 gram, etc. etc. Heavy on classic Rock, Jazz and Blues. I’ve been collecting for ten years and have never sold a record. Most have only been played a couple times and been hanging out on bookshelves. Would you recommend selling on Audiogon? Discogs? Ebay? Amazon? Would it be possible to sell the whole lot at once for the sake of simplicity? I live in NJ not too far from Princeton Record Exchange which buys collections but I’m assuming their offer would be super low relatively speaking as a reseller? All suggestions needed and welcome I need to find the best way to make some cash for the family sooner rather than later. Thanks!
obsessivecollective
Unless you need money badly don't sell your favorite records, or any records that you listen to.  Don't let others feed on you.
If you have the time and willing to put in the effort, either eBay or Discogs will likely net the highest return.
But that involves listing one at a time and potential returns, complaints etc ( does not matter how honestly you describe there will always be some issue somewhere).

Best of luck and sorry to see you leaving the vinyl world!
Unfortunately inna I really do need some money. Sure no problem mofimadness the Discogs ID is jdm15 if you want to check out the list. I haven’t graded them yet because I want to be really thorough because I anticipate what uberwaltz alluded to in terms of buyers finding a problem no matter how exacting your grading is. But the actual reality is they’re almost all in excellent shape. I’m hoping the buyers will be honest as well and not just try to arbitrarily downgrade to get more money off. whart thanks so much for taking the time for that thorough response. That’s a lot of really good information to incorporate moving forward. So it sounds like a wise strategy might be to contact the NJ and Philly groups to gauge interest and / or consider sales through Discogs and EBay. I understand the concept is the trade off for the best financial potential is the hassle of dealing with each item individually. I can live with that.

Do you guys know how accurate the Discogs values are when you enter your collection? So one example: Bill Evans - Some Other Time: The Lost Sessions from the Black Forest. I entered it in Discogs. For item value it says: Min $120 Med $208.54 Max $303.06. That’s a pretty huge range. So that item is pristine vinyl. I’m sure you could find a couple minor blemishes on the sleeve. If you were in my position what would you make of that in terms of considering what a fair price might be? 
For any out of print album, the price will not only be a reflection of condition, but timing of the market (which changes, sometimes drastically over the course of a decade), totally apart from outliers-- somebody could have just overspent on something, have had the hots for it, it could have been some WLP with a misprint signed by X, who knows?
Best way to gauge prices is probably to look at current listings on Discogs to start if Mint-; also look at Popsike which will still have outliers, but they also graph rise and fall in price historically. I know a number of instances where a record was worth several hundred at one time and is now worth less than 50 bucks; conversely, there are some that increase in value steadily. Impossible to generalize, though I just did.
PS: fastest way to sell it is to underprice it a bit once you’ve done your due diligence on pricing for a particular album. And if you don’t have feedback on Discogs, perhaps say you are liquidating your vinyl collection, and the records are pristine except where noted (if that’s the case); that you are a new seller but are grading conservatively. If you are play grading, that’s a plus. (more time/effort on your part).
To add to what Bill said:  Both E-Bay and Discogs have a "make offer" tab.  Start a little high on price, but put in the make offer button.

Also, on Discogs, be REALLY careful as to which copy you choose.  Some have LOTS of different versions, so be sure to list the correct one.

Thanks for your Discogs ID!