Ohm Walsh Micro Talls: who's actually heard 'em?

Hi,

I'd love to hear the impressions of people who've actually spent some time with these speakers to share their sense of their plusses and minuses. Mapman here on Audiogon is a big fan, and has shared lots on them, but I'm wondering who else might be familiar with them.
rebbi
@bstatmeister...  For digitizing vinyl, I strongly recommend that you try the Sugarcube SC-2 by Sweetvinyl.  I am using it with excellent results.
@bondmanp  that Sugarcube looks very nice, however, at 3k it's too rich for my blood! I'll probably look for an ADC in the 200-500 dollar range and just make sure to clean my records real good in a Record doctor V. The Record Doctor is simply amazing if you haven't tried it.
@bstatmeister... Yes the SC-2 is spendy.  I got mine via Indiegogo as a beta unit for half the price.  I use the KAB-1 record cleaner, similar to the RD V except you connect your own cannisters vacuum.  When I bought it, about 14 years ago, there was nothing as cost effective as the Record Doctor V.  If I were buying a record cleaner today, I would absolutely get the Record Doctor V.  Good luck.
I use this.  Works very well and won't set you back much.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B000BBGCCI/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&condition=all

Got a Spin Clean record washing gadget recently but have not tried yet.   I clean teh records manually before digitizing to-date.