Where would you sell your vinyl collection?

So....
Unfortunately after buying and fixing up a new house and finding we have another kid on the way the time has come to part with my vinyl collection. I just finished putting everything on Discogs. I ended up with 440 albums with Discogs suggesting the lot is worth a decent bit. Is Discogs pretty accurate value wise? Most are audiophile records: Mofi, Classic Records, Speakers Corner, Record Store Day Exclusives, box sets, numbered editions, 45 RPM, 180 or 200 gram, etc. etc. Heavy on classic Rock, Jazz and Blues. I’ve been collecting for ten years and have never sold a record. Most have only been played a couple times and been hanging out on bookshelves. Would you recommend selling on Audiogon? Discogs? Ebay? Amazon? Would it be possible to sell the whole lot at once for the sake of simplicity? I live in NJ not too far from Princeton Record Exchange which buys collections but I’m assuming their offer would be super low relatively speaking as a reseller? All suggestions needed and welcome I need to find the best way to make some cash for the family sooner rather than later. Thanks!
obsessivecollective
Had no time today to comment as real busy at work but here goes my 3 cents.
As a very long time seller/buyer on eBay and relatively fresh Discogs seller/buyer I feel I have a little perspective on both.

From what I have seen, Discogs gets a slightly better audience than eBay and you are likely to reap higher prices but the wait may be longer and you better describe it and the exact copy etc to the tee!

Ebay obviously has a massive audience so good exposure  and if you price it fairly and competitively it is likely to move more quickly. However eBay is also more likely to suffer more potential problems vis refunds/returns as it is all about buyer protection. Like Elvis seller protection has left the building!

On both I would advise listing with best offer option but not for the reasons others have already mentioned. By giving the best offer option, the majority of buyers are going to take that route. That gives YOU, the seller , the opportunity to research THEM, the buyer, check their feedback etc and if anything looks suspicious then decline their offer and never have to deal with them or their potential problems. This has worked well for myself over the last 20 years.
Good luck out there, its a cruel world...lol
a word of caution, new pressing quality rarely deserves a mint rating...IMO
thanks for your discogs ID, I will have a look
I agree with general assessment of ebay vs discogs and selling the lot will be difficult at anything approaching a fair yield. Adjusting for your time is a calculus you and only you can do.
the audiophile garage sale w clubs is pure genius.
I hope somebody tells my wife that when I croak....odd mix it will be flyrods and Vinyl....oh well....
Thanks so much uberwaltz getting your first-hand perspective on the pros and cons of each of the two sites is really insightful. Particularly regarding the specificity demanded on Discogs and your thoughts in your last paragraph regarding the Ebay best offer option. Great info! Thank you for taking the time.
Thanks tomic I hear you and agree about mint. Glad to hear your take on the audiophile garage sale is as enthusiastic as mine. I’ve had several people who’ve viewed this thread and checked out the Discogs list contact me for pricing. I’m grateful for it so I’d like to vet them and give them first dibs and if it doesn’t work out I’m going to give the audio club garage sale route a shot before getting into an Ebay / Discogs itemized sell-off. And if you’ve got some G. Loomis rods I’m coming to your garage sale.