Where would you sell your vinyl collection?

So....
Unfortunately after buying and fixing up a new house and finding we have another kid on the way the time has come to part with my vinyl collection. I just finished putting everything on Discogs. I ended up with 440 albums with Discogs suggesting the lot is worth a decent bit. Is Discogs pretty accurate value wise? Most are audiophile records: Mofi, Classic Records, Speakers Corner, Record Store Day Exclusives, box sets, numbered editions, 45 RPM, 180 or 200 gram, etc. etc. Heavy on classic Rock, Jazz and Blues. I’ve been collecting for ten years and have never sold a record. Most have only been played a couple times and been hanging out on bookshelves. Would you recommend selling on Audiogon? Discogs? Ebay? Amazon? Would it be possible to sell the whole lot at once for the sake of simplicity? I live in NJ not too far from Princeton Record Exchange which buys collections but I’m assuming their offer would be super low relatively speaking as a reseller? All suggestions needed and welcome I need to find the best way to make some cash for the family sooner rather than later. Thanks!
obsessivecollective
Thanks tomic I hear you and agree about mint. Glad to hear your take on the audiophile garage sale is as enthusiastic as mine. I’ve had several people who’ve viewed this thread and checked out the Discogs list contact me for pricing. I’m grateful for it so I’d like to vet them and give them first dibs and if it doesn’t work out I’m going to give the audio club garage sale route a shot before getting into an Ebay / Discogs itemized sell-off. And if you’ve got some G. Loomis rods I’m coming to your garage sale.
I have been collecting for a long time. A couple of years ago I went through my stuff and decided what I was willing to part with. Boxed it up and went to 3 different ‘mostly used’ record stores. I refused what they offered me. So I went to Discogs, Agon, ebay, Prime, and some online dealers and priced my stuff about $3-8 less than average. Got a business card printed up, contacted some folks who coordinate Record Conventions, Shows in my geographical area and did two shows last year. Did pretty good for a rookie and way, way much better than a bulk sale. Gonna do at least 2 shows this year. I did not want to be posting online, tracking, packing and shipping, dealing with returns, seller ratings,  etc. and the folks coming to these shows, most are serious buyers and music lovers just like us. They are collectors who know what they want. Plus it was loads of fun talking to vinyl folks. Sold more CDs than I expected too. If you have a free Saturday or Sunday and close by record shows this may be an option.
Also of note, I was not so much concerned with getting top dollar for each item, just getting a relatively fair price for it, and passing it on to someone who really wants it. My overall goal is to start downsizing my collection- which is really not large at all. 
Thanks moofoo that is my thought exactly - price it according to the market as best as I can ascertain through research and getting a relatively fair price. I hadn't even considered the records conventions. That's another great idea especially to connect with the target audience and avoid all the steps involved in online sales, as you mentioned. I tookl a look and it turns out between NJ, NY and PA there are a bunch. I'm so glad I came onto this site and posted this thread -there has been so much insightful input it has well exceeded my expectations. Thanks everybody.    
You are most welcome. Glad I could help. The basic 6 ft table at the shows I did were $40 or $50 per table. U can get a free account at Square Reader also to take credit cards. I did not think the Square seller transaction fees were prohibitive either. I am in the southeast and was surprised at the distance some sellers came to sell in the shows.