Recommendation on power amp

I would like recommendations for a power amp for my system which comprises of 
theta digital gen viii series 3 preamp/dac, ayre cx-5xe mp CD player, LUMIN mini u1 streamer, kef blade 2 with a pair of jl audio f113v2 connected with a jl audio cr-1 active crossover, kimber cables , rega rp8 turntable , parasound jc-3 phono stage.
currently using a pair of parasound jc-1 . Thinking of ayre mx-r twenty . Would like recommendations on compatibility of the ayre with the above system .
thanks everyone in advance .

newtoncr
Rs507 we are sorry that you feel that way, and you are basing everything you know about us about what we write on audiogon, it is not the same to actually visit a place and talk to the owners  in person.

Caphill we are also big Naim fans we don't have a 500 stack we have a 300 stack with Nac 282/high cap, and a NDX 2/XPS stack sounds pretty amazing, Personally we don't think the OP would have gone that way as Naim tends to work best as a system approach.

Newtoncr, congradulations on the new Ayre amps, we would love to know how in the demo you got the Krell 575 were bright sounding? They are just the opposite, we  had our XD 300 off for a few days while redoing our rack and it sounded very flat and a bit harsh when it was just turned on, the next day back to smooth and silky so did you demo these at a dealer or at your home? Where the amplifiers the XD versions? and how long were they warmed up? At this point is it moot as you got the Ayre amps which will have their strengths in resolution over the Krells, but are way more expensive with less volume capability. 

Also sorry to hear about your "dealer" that wouldn't lend you a set of amps, that seems particularly rude considering you have purchased from him before. 

Good luck and let us know how the new amps work out.

Dave and Troy
Audio Doctor NJ
@audiotroy, I listened to them in the showroom , the xd 300. He has had them running for a while for me to audition.
my impression was the sound was too overbearing for my taste. It seemed to be on steroids.
thanks for your input really appreciate it .
I've been in HR for so long and can say that a leopard can't change its spots, just my perspective.
@transnova  I have heard rumors that the Blades 2 can fit in small rooms, sort of an audio urban legend. Would you mind taking a look at my virtual system and tell me if I would be crazy to out the Blade 2 into this room (for only a few years). Currently my idea is to put in the Paradigm Person3F with the Anthem STR DSP capable preamp However, the Blades would be my ultimate speaker.

https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7605

@yyzsantabrabara
My room is quite big , open design 32 by 24 ft with 20 ft ceiling .
saw ur LS50s. One of my friends and guide Barry Oder made a system matching Jl Audio subs with the LS50s. He said they were a great match .

http://www.soundoctor.com/about.htm

He he was raving about for about a fraction of the price you could get very similar sound .
you can contact him if you are interested . He can help with bass integration with room treatment and set up .