Speaker Recommendation: 20K range

I’m looking for new speakers in the <20K range. 

I am not looking for used, unless it’s a demo model straight from an AD.

I am hoping to find a line that clearly beats speakers in the ~10K range like Magico A3, Revel 228BE, Legacy Focus SE etc.

I will be pairing the speakers with a Lumin D2 streamer, Mcintosh C2600 pre and MC452 amp. Changing those components is not going to happen anytime soon and so system synergy with those pieces is important. 

I also would like the speakers to be rated at 500W given the amp I will be using and the fact that the listening space is quite large. 

While I mostly listen to jazz, rock, pop, classical and vocals, I am really looking for speakers that sound amazing with any genre. I also need them to sound great at moderate levels of volume. 

I currently have Focal Kanta No 2s, and while they are quite nice, I want something much better in all respects. 

I am not really up to speed on all the audiophile terms that describe the various traits of sound – I just want my jaw to drop when listening to the speakers with any genre at all volume levels, if that’s possible :) 

I am close to NYC and would like to narrow down the list to ~5 candidates before I start auditioning.

Hopefully you guys can help me compile a list!

Thanks in advance for your time and suggestions.

chandybe
For well less than $20K you can get a pair of Dynauio Confidence C4 Platinum. These just wen out of production to make room for the next generation Confidence just introduced. You can get great deals on new or demo pairs while they last (not long). I just got a brand new pair of Confidence C2 Platinum about three weeks ago for a substantial discount.
buyers remorse? you buy a pair of $18,500 speakers and then ask for suggestions. sounds like. personally if I can't get expensive gear to try in my own home first i'm not buying it period We stand to lose $10k if the glorious speakers fall flat at home, dealers going to say 'they need to break in' then sell us thousands worth of amps and cables and room treatments to make them sound right, no thank you fool me once shame on you. If you're interested in something buy it used if you really like it keep it or resell it and buy it new then. Maybe I just work to hard for my money ,idk
Hey Chandybe- did you audition speakers at any of the dealers you were planning to see? I ask because I live in the same area as you and am curious about the dealer experience. I too am in the market for speakers new or used around $20k. 
Emerald Physics 2.8s brand new < $10K

I love my ~ $2500 KCIIs (wireworld and Clarity Cap upgrades)  but these 

The EP2.8 and EP4.8 are the same with the addition of one woofer in the EP2.8. Both the 2.4 and 2.8 use the same two Emerald Physics 15" Carbon Fiber woofers. The EP2.4 uses a paper cone 12" midrange with our new upgraded Poly compression tweeter. The EP2.8 steps up to our 12" Carbon Fiber midrange along with our top of the line Neo tweeter. The 2.8 also gets a step up crossover and is wired with Wireworld OCC cable. Both models extend to 35Hz with no equalization and 20Hz by adding our BOM or one of the two DSP crossover/equalizers. Both models can be run from a single amp and come with a full range crossover. They can also be biamped or triamped for even improved sonics. Two series speakers compete with speakers selling for up to $30k and offer amazing sonics combined with fabulous dynamics and a "you are there" live sound rarely found in speakers at close to their Internet Direct prices.