CD no more produced?

Except dictated shops, the CD's are stopped selling on major shopping malls.
Due to unavailability of CD started looking  at streaming, finally selected Tidal, but I am not satisfied, Using Teac DAC, Spec RSA717Ex integrated amp paired with Dali speakers

And also downloaded few albums through paid service for Hiresaudio and  burned to CD, the quality of sound is not comparable with Music company produced CD's.
Have Music company's have stopped producing CD? 

murgeshj
I’m streaming via Sonos and using the optical in to my Vincent sv-237mk amp’s dac and it sounds amazing.  I have Tidal and Apple Music and Apple Music sounds better than title. Compression is different so the numbers dont mean the same thing. However, in blind tests everyone hears an improvement via Apple Music.  Some recordings Tidal sounds better but that is rare.  If anyine thinks I can get noticeably better sound I’m open to hearing it. 
The sooner you stop buying CD's and start downloading and streaming the better off you'll be.  Properly configured, with like processing, your TIDAL streaming service should out perform your compact discs. Downloading music from sources such as HDTracks also offers the opportunity for better sound. Physical media, both audio and video, is quickly going the way of the buggy whip.   
If Tidal doesn’t sound exactly like a seedee in your rig, something is definitely amiss if you have the 20/month hi-if subscription. It should and does in my system.

As a side note, our local Barnes and noble completely did away with all cds. Only a few records left. Toys and games fill the space that was allotted to cds.

Oz
Post removed