Just sharing my excitement

Johnny R was over today to finalize placement of my Sig 2 CEs in my new home. I thought I had them dialed in pretty good but they sound even better now. No surprise. 

Thats not why I’m excited though. I’m excited because I gave him the deposit for my new Quatro CTs and codex!! My Ax-7e will be going to Ayre to get the high pass filter installed in a week or so. Speakers to arrive in 3-4 weeks.

jetson
Awesome!!! Congrats!  That’s my dream speaker. I have the cloth version Quatros and love them, but really covet that carbon tweeter. Like you, I had the hi-pass built into my preamp. (AtmaSphere MP-3)

again congrats
Wow I am extremely jealous but happy for you! The Codex and those Quatro CTs will sound spectacular. (As Wayne might say “we’re not worthy)
@bigboltz Thanks, I bet that MP-3 is an awesome pre. I've not heard it but I hear nothing but rave reviews of the AtmaSphere products.

@2psyop  Thanks to you too. Ever since I heard the quatro's I've wanted them. Recent changes in my circumstances made them "possible"; they're a stretch, but at the tender age of nearly 57 I decided why wait. To say I'm excited for their arrival is an understatement.