Ascendo C-7 Speakers help.

Hi Guys,
I just bought a pair of ascendo c7 speakers and i am just wowed at the incredible imaging , clarity and tight bass that it offers. My questions are, why is there so little written about these speakers. I have been searching all over to try and find some opinions and referrals about them , but to no avail. I just wnat to make sure that i made a good decision in buying. Is there anyone out there that can tell me anything about them? I still have a week to return them if i am not satisfied. I do love the sound, and have listened to sonus faber cremonas and totem winds as well as b&w speakers, but none came close to the quality of my speakers. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
syhilly
I've heard the big Ascendo's and thought they were quite amazing. They are made overseas and consequently have a bigger price tag and lower "footprint" here in the states (few dealers, few owners). Because of this their "resale" value is lower than it would be otherwise, since most people just don't know them and have little opportunity to hear them.

Good luck with your purchase and enjoyment.
Thanks for you input.Thats what i thought would be an issue, the fact that they are from germany.
thanks
They are excellent speakers--I have heard a few of their models, and they are true to the music. Ptmconsulting's reason for their lack of notariety are probably right--they certainly do not have that many dealers in the states. Don't let their lack of a US footprint deter you from buying them, if your ears tell you they are what you want.
Thanks.. i was extremely impressed.Considering i listened to many speakers costing as much or more, these just blew me away. I do use all tube equipment, i have vtl mb 125 monos and audio research sp16l, i listen to vinyl mostly , and to my ears and my wifes, besides the fact that they are gorgeous, they sound incredible. I just hope i do not run into issues if i decide to sell them in the future..
thanks for the inputs, very much appreciated!!