Just sharing my excitement

Johnny R was over today to finalize placement of my Sig 2 CEs in my new home. I thought I had them dialed in pretty good but they sound even better now. No surprise. 

Thats not why I’m excited though. I’m excited because I gave him the deposit for my new Quatro CTs and codex!! My Ax-7e will be going to Ayre to get the high pass filter installed in a week or so. Speakers to arrive in 3-4 weeks.

jetson
Wow I am extremely jealous but happy for you! The Codex and those Quatro CTs will sound spectacular. (As Wayne might say “we’re not worthy)
@bigboltz Thanks, I bet that MP-3 is an awesome pre. I've not heard it but I hear nothing but rave reviews of the AtmaSphere products.

@2psyop  Thanks to you too. Ever since I heard the quatro's I've wanted them. Recent changes in my circumstances made them "possible"; they're a stretch, but at the tender age of nearly 57 I decided why wait. To say I'm excited for their arrival is an understatement.
Oohh, what finish did you select for the Quatro's?

Seems like everyone is moving up to Quatro's, except me.😒
Though I have to say my Treo's are a perfect fit in my room. I really don't have the extra 2-3 inches in depth for the Quatro's, so I will move to the Sub 3's whenever my old 2w subs sell.
B
It’s a slightly custom finish called gunstock cherry.  It’s basically cherry that is stained a bit to look aged rather than what it looks like newly cut. 
freaking fantastic! I have heard Coda into ARC into Quattro CT at Randys in Santa Monica. Johnny will get your powered bass dialed in and man are you in for a treat w 11 bands of analog EQ.....ya man, excited aint the word...magnetic levitation comes to mind.
As I am sure you know Pete aka @ctsooner is running the Ayre integrated modified by factory for high pass and Quattros also !!!!
love it
Jim