Need Advice & Need It Fast

Need an amp worthy of my Harbeth M30.1’s & Audeze LCD2F’s...Contenders:
Cayin CS55A..KT88 OR EL34 all tube..32/384 Internal DAC..Remote..Triode Tube Headphone..EASY to bias..Soft Start prolongs tube life...20wpc.Triode Strapped..40wpc.UL....
Peachtree Audio Nova 220SE...Class A/D Hybrid..24/192 Internal DAC..Remote..Triode Tube Headphone..MASSIVE power...
I was just about to pull the trigger on the Cayin when Underwood Wally listed several of the 220SE’s..I’ve only heard Class D long ago & it was horrible..I KNOW the Cayin will be wonderfully musical & it’s build quality is SUPERB but the thought of the simpler Peachtree is tempting to try,it’s cheaper to buy & to own...
So what do you folks think?
freediver
@tweak1  

https://www.audiosciencereview.com/forum/index.php?threads/review-and-measurements-of-wireworld-star... 

If your system has a lot of mains leakage (harmonics of 60Hz for Americans), then the WireWorld does perform better than generic cables (mostly due to the wiring technique and shielding, nothing magical). However, if your system has no electrical issues, then generic should perform just as well.
I’ve owned both the Nova Pre/220 combo and the 220se.  My brother still currently owns a Nova Pre/ 220.

My only complaints are relinility issues (Peachtree and Wally are both outstanding with customer service) and the volume control via the remote control goes from conversation level to zero with a slight touch of the volume level.

Apartfrom that, I’d definitely buy another 220se at that price.  It looks cool in my oppinon and it really does sound good.  I personally like the dac’s sound and the amp section has the power to push anything I have thrown at it.

I think you should buy it.  You’ll also be able to sell it secondhand later for not much loss at all so you can enjoy for a year or two and move on pretty easily.
Sorry but this is delusional 

If your system has a lot of mains leakage (harmonics of 60Hz for Americans), then the WireWorld does perform better than generic cables (mostly due to the wiring technique and shielding, nothing magical). However, if your system has no electrical issues, then generic should perform just as well.

I have owned many entirely different systems over 3+ decades. The better the cables, the better the sound
Further, let's say that the measurements don't lie, somehow you seem to be suggesting that ALL WW cables are no better than cheap cables. LOLOLOLOLOL