Long-Term Amp Storage Without Use: Bad Idea???

Hi All.  I've got a nice set of Cary EL-34 tube monoblocks which I haven't used for 2 years.  I put them up for sale, but then decided I'd rather hold on to them for a later day.  That later day could be years from now, maybe even a decade.  I don't expect to pull them out and "exercise" them to keep them in shape.  Is this a bad idea?  I've heard capacitors tend to dry out if left unplayed for too long. Thanks in advance to those who have knowledge in this area. 
peter_s
There's a really good chance that 10 years from now there will be better amps and better parts with which to trick them out.
If you really plan to not use it that long, just sell it and buy a functioning amp 10 years from now. 10 years is a very long time for filter capacitors to sit without a charge! You'd be better off keeping it in service.
A friend of mine just lent me a pair of Canary CA-309 valve monoblocks with matching monoblock valve preamp. He stored them in original boxes taped shut in his garage in the topics for about 12 years. They are internally rusted to buggery and don't work. A crying shame given what they were worth new. Now I have to work out whether it is worth spending thousands getting them working and cleaned up.