Doug Schroeder Method, Double ic

I think this topic deserves its own thread , where use double ic through y adapters , from source to preamp, Can’t connect it from Preamp to Amp...For me the result is huge, I can’t go back to single ic....
128x128jayctoy
Thanks for your recommendation.

I had not tried Marigo apparition Digital Cable.

But Zenwave D4 is clearly one notch above Blackcat Silverstar mk2 and sounds good enough at my system.

I will finish cable rolling at this point.

I had not changed any major audio components from 2013 to July 2018.

For the last 6 months, I had spent more than 15k$ on Line Magnetic 508 SET amp, Jay’s CDT2 transport. used Lyngdorf 2170, lot of cables and tubes.

It is time to retire from hardware swap and enjoy the music.

It will be hard to beat my current system in musicality.

Skhong  I agree, time to enjoy, I have five system to compare and learn from them.I don’t sell why I aacumulated a lot of gear, I kept my Andra 1 from at least 15 yrs now...
I tried the Schroeder Method once with XLR cables acting as AES/EBU between a Musical Fidelity transport and a DAC. It was very good. It certainly did not seem to exhibit any issues due to doubling the IC. The sound quality was holistically superior to a single IC of same brand, even though the Y cables (not Audio Sensibility) were poorer quality. 

As I have double Schroeder Method running currently, I will be swapping their positions to see the effect. Swapping single ICs is efficacious, readily heard in a good rig, so I would expect the same with double IC. 

shkong78, I thought you had used two sets of Schroeder Method ICs in your rig. Not sure if you swapped out their position, but you may want to consider it. Frankly, you would have to rebuild all the trials you did with double and triple again in the new positions. The results will vary for each one of those. Perhaps you already went through this, but most audiophiles miss this. Whereas most audiophiles are too lazy, or don't see the potential, you would see the potential and likely would have the zeal to try.  :) 

I recommend trying all compatible cables in all positions, even power cords. It's more work, but imo the only way to find the best expression of a system.  :)