Vibration Isolation

I came across these the other day and for the price I couldn't pass up trying them.  I've spent as much as $75 each for vibration isolation pucks and seen pucks going as high as $900 each.  I have to say that these $0.62 wonders work as well as anything I've tried and much better than the cork ones I've seen advertised for $6-$7 each.  Even though my VPI turntable has factory cones and feet I did notice an improvement in smoothness and clarity.  Too few bargains in high end audio not to share. I now have these under my monoblock amps, turntable and turntable motor.  Hope this helps someone looking for an inexpensive way to dampen vibration.
https://www.supplyhouse.com/DiversiTech-MP-2E-EVA-Anti-Vibration-Pad-2-x-2-x-7-8

diverlou
I use similar things under an isolation platform my phono stage sits on, it sits on Polycrystal cones, though.
Every piece of equipment I have sounds best in my system with different cones under it. Polycrystal is quite versatile.
These are what my local stereo sold me. At  $4/each. 
I use them along with a second tool. Walmart replacement
tire tubes. Size 12.5". Cost $4.50 ea.  That I have under the 
Oppo CD player. The retailer I mentioned that is here locally
uses it under his turntable. That failed for me however.
Why not try these stacked, where the lines are parallel, then at right angles.
Hear a difference?

For me, the best use is on top of electronics, IECs.
I use them inside my power amp, on the rail cross member near
the transformer.  Tame the micro vibrations, hear the difference.

Try these for yourself... what component(s) would you have to upgrade,
in order to achieve the same results, and at what cost?
My answer: these squares operate on a different level.
I am thinking the positive effects may be more apparent
on high quality components, for example, on the glass top
of my Powercell UEF 12 power conditioner!
I use these under my Edensound terrastone platforms ... they work and sound great, and are much better than the rubber/cork-filled squares.
About a year ago I purchased the blue and the natural cork color (different materials) from the same company that is in the opening post. They do work well, the company also offers a variety of sizes, for example, I have one that's 18" x 18" etc.
One word of caution seems like all of these types of isolation devices (rubber/cork/rubber) will leave black marks on your wooden platforms, that I have nor figured out how to remove.