Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
What whart said, +1. Are you anywhere around Indiana? I’d be up for bringing my older/retired vinyl rig(and a few records) over, for a demonstration.

It seems you're under the illusion that there is something special about vinyl; that only happens if you're committed to putting in the money and effort to getting the best out of an analog rig.

Plug and play is a waste of money; when it comes to vinyl "Run with the big dogs or stay at home".
Bill is right, I think. Also, I don't quite understand your reasons for trying vinyl. If you seek the highest sound quality, I would suggest improving the rest of the system and then add analog source maybe.
No rush, records will still be here. Speaking of records' cost, in my case it varies from $1 to $150 plus shipping. And yeah not playing records at all is better than playing dirty records.
Entry level all inclusive table from Pro-Ject or Rega is what I’d recommend.Buy from an authorized dealer. Grab a SpinClean record cleaner, clean records are happy records.You can get great results from vinyl without breaking the bank.