Where would you sell your vinyl collection?

So....
Unfortunately after buying and fixing up a new house and finding we have another kid on the way the time has come to part with my vinyl collection. I just finished putting everything on Discogs. I ended up with 440 albums with Discogs suggesting the lot is worth a decent bit. Is Discogs pretty accurate value wise? Most are audiophile records: Mofi, Classic Records, Speakers Corner, Record Store Day Exclusives, box sets, numbered editions, 45 RPM, 180 or 200 gram, etc. etc. Heavy on classic Rock, Jazz and Blues. I’ve been collecting for ten years and have never sold a record. Most have only been played a couple times and been hanging out on bookshelves. Would you recommend selling on Audiogon? Discogs? Ebay? Amazon? Would it be possible to sell the whole lot at once for the sake of simplicity? I live in NJ not too far from Princeton Record Exchange which buys collections but I’m assuming their offer would be super low relatively speaking as a reseller? All suggestions needed and welcome I need to find the best way to make some cash for the family sooner rather than later. Thanks!
obsessivecollective
Most shipping I see is between $3 and $4 at $5 I would really have to love the lp and it would turn me off to lower price items.
Not sure where you are located, but if you are close to Northern Colorado, I have hundreds of proper LP shipping boxes that I would be more than happy to share with you for free.  Some include cardboard flats and/or the small 12x12 bubble wrap for packaging.

This offer is open to any Audiogoner that could come and pick some up.  I have LOTS and LOTS of these.  Most have only been used the once to send to me, so they are in almost brand new shape.

Just PM me if you need any...
Thanks rjamilla I appreciate you taking the time to provide the purchaser's point of view  - looking at the scenario from the angle of the expectations and thought process of the potential purchaser is a smart idea. Thanks also for your thoughts on valuation. Also specifying US only is a great heads up because I'd definitely want to do that. A hand written note is a nice touch as well. Thanks so much for all the great info.    
Thanks for the good points don and johnto. It is definitely now evident there's a higher $$$ cut-off in terms of time spent and the potential profit in choosing a price point where selling a single lp even makes sense. Just need to figure out that number for me!
Thanks mofimadness for that generous offer! I wish I could take you up on it but I'm all the way in NJ. Hopefully someone else reading can take advantage though.