Small drivers vs big drivers

Hi,
I have a question that is always in my mind recently. I see some speakers with small  drivers (5-9 inches) that is reviewed to be able to throw out big sound stage and go down to 18hz-20hz. Some other speakers with big drivers (10-15 inches) though are commented to have 'big sound stage' but can only go as low as 30-35hz. 

To make the situation more complicated, some speakers have small drivers but there are many of them. Can many small drivers be compensate for the size limitation?

I don't know which specs determine a wide sound stage and the ability to reach low frequencies.  What is the pros and cons of each design?

Thank you!

Huy.
Ag insider logo xs@2xquanghuy147
Post removed 
Thank you all for your input. It's an eye-opening for me.

Regarding the bass, if I get it right, the 'safest' / 'best' way is to get speakers which bass diameter is more than (10 inch) so it can move air? Is it right if I relate the ability to move air to the realistic experience when you listen live to a big orchestra with some timpanis?

I'm interested in a pair of 'full range' drivers: Voxativ, which are 7.5". Looks like it is one of the flagship / biggest drivers. I wonder why they don't design big drivers so as to be able to re-produce the strength and the mass of a big orchestra?

The specs of the pair is here: https://voxativ.berlin/products/acx2

I neglected to say that speakers like Tannoy have one big concentric driver

Emerald Physics 3.o is a modern open baffle version of it
@tweak1 EP 3.0 specs is : 48Hz–22kHz . Tannoy is full-range. So I guess we are going to need subs for EM 3.0 so it can be 'compared' to Tannoy?
Why did you say EP 3.0 is a modern version of Tannoy? It means the have the same sound signature?

Thank you!