Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
Freediver, please go buy a U-Turn or Project or Rega all in one and ignore the people who try to scare you off. I have an 1974 AR-XB with a Grace 707 and Ortofon OM1 and 1983 Linn LP12 with a Basik LVX and LPGear AT95SA that both sound great to this day.(I know, declassé) The guys on forums who don’t encourage experimentation at ALL levels are so beyond enjoying music, it seems, that they forget their first rig and joy it brought them. I still listen to records that I have had since 1970, some of them bought used then. Everybody go turn up your system and Enjoy the Music!

The AR-XB resides with a KnightKit 40W tube amp built by my Dad in 1960, refurbed 7-8 years ago, and Smaller Advent Loudspeakers, from my all USA days. The LP12 lives with a vintage all-Linn system, Akurate Kontrol, AV5125, Aktiv Keilidhs. I enjoy both systems, as well as a Linn Classic + Kans mini-rig.