Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
@clearthink said:

"You sound like someone in need of serious expert counseling, therapy, and analysis and I hope you seek such solution, remedy, and resolution of you're disturbance which sounds alarming to me."

You are probably correct, but there is an old saying amongst us old physicians (I do a lot a psychiatry) and it goes something like this: "You can't cure a man who enjoys his disease."
“There is something about the whole ritual of finding a record cleaning it playing each side through that’s somewhat more satisfying then skipping through tracks with a push button or finger swipe. You put a record side on and tend to listen through the whole side discovering tracks you never knew about. You tend to listen in a more involving way, then with tidal for example. You don’t tend to skip parts of a song or the last 20 second to get to the next like you may do with digital (mostly I find I do that sort of stuff when streaming).”

this right here, it’s the experience which makes it more enjoyable than the steady stream of sonos background music playing through my home and office all day. 

You can try to cure masochism, though. Odds are not good, but you can try.
The reason I love vinyl (apart from the artwork, feel, smell, history of previous owners, used finds) is because in almost every case, my original vinyl copy sounds far better than the CD or Tidal hi-fi. My collection is mostly older originals. But even newer vinyl like First Aid Kit and Aldous Harding sounds better on vinyl.
I would agree with the "buy an entry level Project or Rega and have some fun!" take...If you are a music person and can stretch to $500-$1,000 for a TT/cartridge, you may enjoy the analog experience. If you are fully committed to digital, great. If you have $1,000 to spend and like to hit garage sales/thrift store/used record stores the vinyl part of this endeavor can be real fun and help connect you to the music on an even deeper level than digital. TRY IT! and ignore the folks who imply spending $1,500 + is needed to get the vinyl effect.