Lumin vs Auralic

I'm finally moving to streaming audio.  I've done a bunch of reading and have narrowed down my search to one of two models:  Lumin T2 (which is finally shipping I hear) or the Auralic Vega G2.  For those that know both brands, and have had a chance to audition or work with their software platforms, which would you recommend?  I prefer the one box design....so I end up sending less on cables/interconnects.   I just plan on using Tidal....fyi.  Any feedback would be appreciated!  
calgarian5355
One major point of difference Auralic is wireless and Lumin is not so take that into account if it's an issue. I needed, and wanted, wireless so went with Auralic. I like their Lightning DS app very much.
I've had the opposite experience with the DS app.  So much so I had to sell it and go with a bluesound Node2i.  Constantly something not working properly.  First it was that it was unable to refresh and it would crash, then that was fixed by the developer after well over a year.  Then the wifi module crapped out, then it started to have to be hard wiped anytime it lost a connection - huge PITA.  I dumped it.  Sounded great though.  Also has a very odd way to access and manage playlists which I found disappointing. 
Thanks for the input guys....I know the reviews I've read say the Lumin software is excellent;  I haven't read much about the Lightning DS.  Jond....I think the Auralic Vega G2 is Ethernet hard wire connected...but I'll check again.  Dwolek.....How does the sound quality of the Node 2i compare to the Auralic; which Auralic did you own?
The Node 2 or 2ci are not in the same league as your other two choices and it sounds like he had an Aries Mini which I have never had an issue with in three years and it was better sounding than the Node which I auditioned.  
calgarian you can do either hard-wired or wireless with the Auralic I was just pointing out Lumin is hard-wired only if that's an issue.