Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
The answer to your post, unfortunately, I  have to sell the Luxman L-509X integrated amplifier,  as good as it is, I  believe I need to have more current for the magico q3 speaker's,  these need a lot to get better bass, the Luxman L-509X integrated amplifier is a fine amplifier. 
Any one tried the Tara Lab's instrument cable's?, if you are a musician,  these two models that are offered is the way to go. 
Hi there, just happen upon this thread and someone here might enlighten me. Recently I purchased a set of Tara labs RSC 1000 biwire, I figured it couldn't be any less than the blue jeans currently in use. Lexicon pre, Emotiva amp, combo, rogue pharaoh.  I know the cables are late 90s or so. Any idea what I can expect? Never tried any Tara product or heard any.
Never mind, I have my answer. They maybe old like me but wow I'm impressed! I can actually hear a real improvement. Having tried AQ, Transparent,  Kimber, JW, Monster, Blue Jean and some I can't remember these Tara labs really make my system sing. Best I've tried, very impressive. I guess there is something to be said for synergy.Think I'll  hang on to these.