Thoughts on the EAT C series tables

I want to ad another table to my system, along side my WTL Amadeus GTA. Any thoughts on the EAT tables. I was able to audition a few top name tables early this year. I have to say, I was pretty disappointed with a couple. I found them to lack that special analog emotion. One thing the Amadeus has is an analog sound. Perhaps not the deepest bass, or that last morsel of detail, but the Amadeus gets it.
fjn04
@fjn04 So does the Kuzma sound much better than the WT? Years ago, a friend replaced his venerable LP12 with the original WT and I thought it was too creamy but with a bigger yet greyer soundstage.
no romance-It does everything better than the Amadeus, as well as it should for 4X the price. I find the Amadeus has a lively sound, with a nice 3D presentation. It certainly doesn’t sound like a big table though. That feeling of deep effortless bass is not there. I never had any regrets for buying it in that price range. I wouldn’t say grey sounding. I’m happy that I was able to keep it, and continue to enjoy it with the Harbeths.

Thanks @fjn04 .
Congrats on your investment. I'm doing well with my tricked out 401!