Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
Yeah, @michaelgreenaudio and @cleeds- I haven't found that to be the case either. My system, which is 'mature' in that I have been using roughly the same basic components in the primary audio system for about 12 years, was set up for vinyl only until quite recently, when I added digital and I didn't have to tweak the system to make it sound better- it was just fine on digital and I didn't go all spendy either, compared to the vinyl front end. I think digital is way more cost effective based on my limited experience with it as a serious medium (as opposed to using it as background, in cars, etc.). I didn't expect it to be as good as it is, but it is still very source material dependent in terms of sound quality; true of both media.  
Howdy freediver.

Here is a viable answer to your question.  A Bang & Olufsen (B&O) BG 8002 with an MMC1 or 2 Cartridge will put you right there.  One great iconic piece of gear for under $2,000.00.

No "fiddling", & "easy setup".  Plug it in, slide the Tracking weight adjustment to 1.0 gr, push play and kick back.  It will make you smile.
Very nice installment of “The Vinyl Press”, Bill.  Thank you.  Not meaning to go off topic too much, but re your impressions of the Monster AG1000: The Monster Sigma Genesis 2000 retains all that you like about the 1000 and more; plus the midrange fullness and refinement that you are missing.  Fantastic cartridge that seems to like linear trackers in particular.  They come up for sale occasionally.  My favorite cartridge on the ET2 when my system configuration could handle .2 mv output.  
cool, thanks @Frogman. I've got a few options and i'll add that one to the list! 
Try you can get many recordings on CD that you can’t get on vinyl which at least on acoustic ,aka jazz and classical music, is always better .
Not to mention if you haven’t gone to at least a few hundred live music concerts you don’t really know what music really sounds like anyway .
A rock concert is not live music .