MBL 126 or 120

Any suggestions on where I can find measurements for the MBL 126 (or 120)? Specifically minimum impedance, and maximum power handling. 
128x128smetzger72
I only listen to classical, though big symphonic and organ included. But I have Martin Logan balanced force sub and a McIntosh Amp. Going to audition the 126. It’s very expensive compared to other high end though. I guess it’s all relative. 
cool.

The 126 would be a little small for my taste if used alone (the 121 is bigger, goes lower, and is fairly satisfying on it's own).   The 120, if you could swing it, would likely be the more satisfying overall, given it's a slightly bigger version of my 121s, slightly bigger woofer, goes lower, and is apparently even more refined than the 121s.
I finally decided to purchased a pair of the 126s from Engulf Audio. I absolutely love them! They are paired with two Martin Logan Balanced Force 210s, which still brings the system under the price
of the 120s.

Personally I think that because they have the same midrange and tweeter of all the other MBL speakers even the top model, this is an amazing option to get the MBL sound at a fraction of the price.