Isn't a wondeful time to be an audiophile?

With all the new lower or intro priced vs. performance gear coming out recently. And with choices of sources, CD/ Streaming. I'm just thinking of how it must be for the newly converted. I started out back in the mid seventies. Let's see,if I remember correctly - Phono, Linn. Ortophon Dynevector Audio Technica?  Reel to Reel, Cassette. Dolby filters. Ohm's F, Snell, JBL speakers. Just to name a few. But I am impressed with the performance vs. price ratio of some of the new gear I've heard. For which ever reason, technical, marketing, production. There are certainly I believe not only more products to choose from but the choices are more affordable as well.
128x128joes44
Better CD players, better turntables, better amps, hi-res, streaming, many kinds of speakers to choose from. Music access anywhere and virtually anything. The comeback of tube amps......yes, YES it is a wonderful time to be an audiophile.
Another aspect - When I got started in the 60s, there was very little used equipment and no good way to become aware of any. You were forced to buy new. Today we have the internet and sales forums everywhere, as well as Ebay. So much great equipment at reasonable prices (especially speakers.) It is almost an embarrassment of riches.
I think that for the princely  sum of $500ish  even much less for any component can yield excellent results. Such as Elac, Schiit, Bluesound, Rega, Pro-ject, Audioquest, even the Magnepan MMGi's at  just $660 are seriously good value of the coin. Need more bass? get a Rythmic sub, or SVS etc.
Hyperbole systems? ya can stick 'em, up yer jacksie.......lol

New technologies and circuit advancements have really empowered gifted designers to create equipment that enables our music. A new technology such as the concepts employed by Tim Mrock at PerfectPath Technologies are revealing a new, previously obscured detail in music for those using TC contact enhancer, E Mats and E Cards.  "The Gate" is coming soon.  Anticipation! 😮 Yes, these are good times to be an audiophile!

Joe, after a number of parties over the years, some of those albums were not in the best shape; I'm still replacing old albums with new ones, plus, older audiophiles are well aware of the fact that only a "hi-end" analog rig can beat their digital, and they also know how much that can cost.

We're not talking about new kids on the block.