Vinyl***What If***

Hypothetical here:
My new incoming Cayin integrated has a built in MM stage..IF I convinced myself I wanted to try vinyl & knowing absolutely nothing about set up,care etc..& do NOT like to constantly fiddle recommend me a complete,bare minimum setup...
Speakers are Harbeth M30.1 & cables are Nordost Lief Series Red Dawn...Thanks much..
freediver
@schubert :

"A rock concert is not live music"

I just love statements like that. I've been to symphonies, indoors and out, I've been to opera (in Italy), I've been to chamber music series in tiny rooms in Charleston, SC, I've been to live jazz performances, I've been to live blues shows in dives and sketchy haunts in Clarksdale Mississippi and I've been to a few rock concerts. Take my word for it, they are live. Sure, you can go to a bad one but that's true with all of the above. And yes you can see one in a stadium which to me is pointless. But a good rock show in a small to medium venue is as good or better, to me, as any of the above.

Maybe you haven't been to a good show?
I think you are wrong , very wrong but too big a topic for right here and now .
Schubert probably means that rock music is not quite real music. It is certainly not purist unamplified acoustic music.
Never attended but Pink Floyd concerts look very impressive on screen.
" I just think it is important to understand that the hi-fi hobby in general verges on the ludicrous and that serious vinyl is at the tip top of that wacko pyramid"
Thank You (LOL). n80, I love your posts. 

billstevenson, I sound like you have a wonderful analog set up. Just wondering what $2K digital set up you have that equals or betters it?  

Yes, inna got my meaning. thanks

Whatever source I choose to use I make a system that has only one input. I have other systems as well but my serious ones I try to avoid the extras, even if they are not in use "everything affects everything else".

mg