BEST SOUNDING PLAYBACK CASSETTE DECK; RECOMMENDATIONS

NEED A FEW RECOMMENDATIONS FOR  BEST SOUNDING PLAYBACK  CASSETTE  DECK FOR  PLAYBACK ONLY. 

I HAVE A SEVERAL GRATEFUL DEAD HOUR CASSETTE RECORDINGS THEY WERE RECORDED ON A NAKAMICHI LX-3 DECK. I HAVE LOOKED FOR A BX-I OR BX-2 IN GOOD CONDITION, BUT MANY ARE EITHER DEFECTIVE OR BEING SOLD  FOR PARTS.  THESE WERE GOOD DECKS. HOWEVER I DON'T KNOW MUCH ABOUT THE NAKAMICHI DECKS OFFERED IN THE 1990'S

WAS TOLD THAT TAPES RECORDED ON A NAKAMICHI SHOULD BE PLAYED BACK ON THE SAME BRAND FOR THE BEST SOUND, BUT THAT  MAY BE JUST B.S..

NOT LOOKING TO SPEND MUCH MONEY, AND NOT SURE OF OTHER BRANDS THAT ARE VINTAGE.

THANK YOU,

S.J. 

sunnyjim

TO GDHAL.....That  is a generous offer.  I will look over the list, and get back to you

Thank you,

s.j.

@stereo5 
I tore my right rotator cuff and have been going for PT but it isn't helping. I believe surgery is in my future
. Don't believe everything an MRi tells the doctor. My MRi said I had a torn Rotator Cuff Tendon . Nope. When the surgeon went in he found the fibrous material that holds the Bicep to the Shoulder completely torn and the Rotator Cuff Tendon was fine.. No wonder months of PT did not help at all prior to surgery. Its a long recovery......