What power cord do you like most on your amp ?

This does not necessarily mean that that's what you have, you might've tried it but couldn't afford at the time.
Of course, mention your amp too.
inna
I agree with Elizabeth. It all matters from the breaker panel to the component.
Remember the old saying, its only as good as the weakest link.

I am using the Curious Tech Matrix power cords on my Bob Carver 350's tube amps.
I also just ordered a Hurricane for my power conditioner.
ozzy
I couldn’t have said it better myself. That’s why I decided to get off the grid entirely. No more power cords, no more outlets, no more wall plates. As Bob Dylan says at the end of every album, good luck.
I thought you ’got off the grid’ because you parents threw you out and you are living in a camper in a Walmart parking lot?
Wywires on my Classe or Macintosh monos.  It does a lot and very little at the same time.  Brings a level of quiet and refinement but does not emphasize any frequency like so many others I have tried.
I've owned several Classe amps and always used Nordost PC's with them with excellent results.  I would look to the used market if you go with Nordost.  BTW.... I have 2 CPCC's Top Gun Specials that have been in a box in my garage for over 10 years....not sure what to do with them.