Cd's to make a come back in the future?

I heard a reviewer John Darko say he thinks cd's will make a come back. Does anyone think so to?
I have no intention of selling/giving away my cd collection now or ever.
Thoughts?
128x128gawdbless
Post removed 

For my type of listening, I’m a Redbook forever! Long live the repeat button :)

mg

+ 1 Redbook CD. People have no idea,, generally speaking, just how much information is waiting there in the nano-scale spiral of data waiting to be unleashed on an unsuspecting world. Getting from point A to point B is a gauntlet of obstacles. People have jumped ship and gone to streaming or servers, one assumes because they got tired of the hassle. Please, anyone who thinks Redbook right out of the box is the greatest thing since chunky  peanut butte, no angry emails.
Technology moves on and convenience has slipped in. I mean we now have cars that brake when needed without driver input, cars that drive on their own. Motor cycle's that are self balancing, air bag jackets (don't think we will see Harley riders wearing one though), Where's the fun gone? 
I am (very quietly and thank a god for separate credit cards,lol) stocking up on cd's to have for now and the future. I can easily buy at least 50 cd's from various thrift stores local to me in a day. A few years back a dear friend of mine was recovering from cancer, so as a treat I paid for her to an all expenses paid trip to the US with the small proviso that I could use her additional suitcase allowance. Luckily the luggage bag scanners paid no attention to the approx 6000+ cd's (minus cases) we had between us in our suitcases.lol
I do not know anyone  who owns any cd's that is not an audiophile. I know very few audiophiles personally. When I went to audition some Magnepan's even the salesman played a CDR of music.