Cd's to make a come back in the future?

I heard a reviewer John Darko say he thinks cd's will make a come back. Does anyone think so to?
I have no intention of selling/giving away my cd collection now or ever.
Thoughts?
128x128gawdbless
What about cassettes? there is a Nakamichi cassette deck on here for $2395. Wow.......
Tape is a natural medium. It breathes. I’ll take my $3 Sony Walkman Cassette Player and let folks fight over the Nakamichi.
Not sure there will be much, or any fisticuffs over the Nak at that price. No matter how good it is. The buyer will have to be a real tape 'nut' to purchase that. 
“Nakamichi cassette deck for $2395”. 

I left my stash of 200 cassettes and Technics dual tape deck outside my apartment dumpster about 17 years ago. I was moving out and didn’t want to lug around tapes and CD’s. 

I could be that nut and I would win, but for the price and much less I will take Otari two track any moment. Top of the line Nakamichi 1000 ZXL in perfect condition costs more that $2395 and 1000 ZXL Limited much more if you can find it. A few Tandbergs are also very expensive. Open reel decks are not for everyone for various reasons but anyone can be in agreement with cassettes. Some people also have high end Nakamichi cassette players in their cars, so they can make analog recording from records and reels, and record from cds too. Great cassette deck is a valuable stuff. I use one at home almost daily.