Cd's to make a come back in the future?

I heard a reviewer John Darko say he thinks cd's will make a come back. Does anyone think so to?
I have no intention of selling/giving away my cd collection now or ever.
Thoughts?
128x128gawdbless
“Nakamichi cassette deck for $2395”. 

I left my stash of 200 cassettes and Technics dual tape deck outside my apartment dumpster about 17 years ago. I was moving out and didn’t want to lug around tapes and CD’s. 

I could be that nut and I would win, but for the price and much less I will take Otari two track any moment. Top of the line Nakamichi 1000 ZXL in perfect condition costs more that $2395 and 1000 ZXL Limited much more if you can find it. A few Tandbergs are also very expensive. Open reel decks are not for everyone for various reasons but anyone can be in agreement with cassettes. Some people also have high end Nakamichi cassette players in their cars, so they can make analog recording from records and reels, and record from cds too. Great cassette deck is a valuable stuff. I use one at home almost daily.
Lalitk.
Think you dumped the wrong medium. Lol.

My Nak 582 gets a workout every couple days, today it had Siamese Dreams playing through it.
$2395 is somewhat steep but maybe it is just right for someone.
I moved a few years ago from the East Coast to the SW USA. I downsized my CD collection from a couple thousand to about 600 "keepers" I never listen to a straight CD anymore although I have an Oppo transport. All those CD's were ripped to a hard drive with triple backups. I agree with Uberwaltz, the CD doesn't have the palpability of an LP (I don't listen to LPs anymore). So I stream Tidal and tap my hard drive library.
There is a Pioneer Stereo cassette deck CT-F900 near me for $160 ..........hmmm.
I need a justifiable reason.. coz two cassette decks is not enough? three is my lucky number?