Cd's to make a come back in the future?

I heard a reviewer John Darko say he thinks cd's will make a come back. Does anyone think so to?
I have no intention of selling/giving away my cd collection now or ever.
Thoughts?
128x128gawdbless
There’s much to be said for a good cassette deck. I’ve been extremely happy with my Sony TCK-570 3 head deck and my Technics RS-M234X with dbx. Naturally that is a medium that very few would allow themselves to enjoy today. 
Aiwa 660, 770, & 990 here lol.....and a nak bx100 just to say I own a nak...long live the cassette!  My marantz sa8005 sounds pretty darn fine to me, whether I'm playing red book or sacd....got the compact marantz hdcd1 as a back up, plus it looks neat with the wood side panels....working on a deal for an audiolab cdt transport to combine it with the 6000a integrated....i also own three turntables, pro- ject, thorens, and a music hall mmf7....and tons of lp's that I play daily...yea....I love my physical media....hahaha....no streaming for me...
There used to be a member here from Munich, Germany, with five or so Studer open reel decks in perfect condition, and he said he played them all. There was a picture of his listening room - very impressive.
As for cds, first of all it is unknown how long they last. And then - come back probably not but many will keep them even if for the only reason that they own them and they rarely break. With computers you own really nothing let alone this streaming thing. Computers break often, they don't last, back-up hard drives break too. It is all unreliable junk.