Speaker Width?

Hello all,

Currently my speakers are 12' apart and each speaker is about 10' from my listening position. Picture here: https://imgur.com/a/etiV2q8

Would it make sense for me to move them closer together? (switching with my amp and subwoofer on each side). Curious on thoughts and how people typically space their speakers!
bclark8923
That actually makes things look a little better. I think the pano made things look worse than they are. The cushion of the chaise part of the sofa is in the way a little but looks like it just blocks the woofer and not the mid and tweeter. I have a couch corner that does the same thing. I’ve pulled the couch out of the way and it did not make an appreciable difference so I don’t worry about it. I can still see all drivers from my sitting position.

It also looks like you could move them in to be closer together and slightly in front of the cabinet and then put them back when you’re done with serious listening as mentioned above. It looks like that could knock a good 6’ off the total distance between them. Even a set of furniture sliders would make that easier and not cost a lot....and probably wouldn’t affect SQ either........
Thanks!

i also wanted to note I added Isoacoustics Gaia II fest which improved the sound. Would switching to spikes on top of Herbie Gliders be a better solution? 
I have a similar room with similar dimensions. When my small maggies are in play they easily move to and from ideal listening locations to more traffic friendly considerations. When I have my big Green Mountain Audios in play (each weighs a hell of a lot) I have them on casters that allow me to role them into listening position and role them back to  accommodate foot traffic and aesthetic considerations. I use almost and equilateral triangle when considering and experimenting in appropriate placement and let my ears do the rest.