Thinking to upgrade speakers

Hi 
I need your opinions for following speakers and knowing if anyone audited them against each other in same set-up :
Sonus Faber Serafino
Sonus Faber Amati
Focal Sopra 2
Focal Sopra 3
Revel Sallon 2
Revel Studio
Cheers
/Kevin
128x128sthlm78
At that price range, I would also hear the Dali Epicon 8.  Sopra No 3 sounded great at RMAF, driven by the newly reborn Classe mono amps.  Legacy Audio Aeris should also be considered.  If you can get to $29k, run, don't walk, to hear the Vimberg Mino, which was also fabulous at RMAF. 
I love my Serafino’s!  Wonderful sound.  If I had the money and the room to warrant it I would be happy with the Amati.  But you need to the power for the Amati pair. I power my Serafino with Tubes at 150W and I couldn’t be happier.  They can fill my room wonderfully.  What I also like about them is how they look.  They are beautiful pieces of craftsmanship that fit into the room without someone looking at them going, ayh?  Frankly some speakers these days, including Focal, IMHO, and just plain ugly and a real draw on the eye.  My Serafino’s can master any type of music I am putting through them, and they are not even broken in yet.  
If willing to spend 10K ,
one brand I would audition is VOLTI Audio..
Their least expensive line of speakers ($9,000) had me spellbound, at both LAAS 2017, and The SHOW in Oakland..
Competing against rooms with much much more invested.