Anyone Know What's Up With Townshend Audio?

Their site has gone offline and shows as for sale. :(

Facebook page is still active, is Max?

jpdhouston
What equipment did you hear that was searingly bright and colourless ?
I have Allegri + Nord Acoustics amplifiers, full loom of F1-Fractal Reference and sound is incredible.
I honestly have no idea. It might be on the record of the event. There were tubes and fat cables but I had to run to save my hearing.
A little research. It was actually 2014. 
From Stereophile:
"Wes Bender is sufficiently tireless and gracious that he has actually visited me here in Cherry Valley; you would think that by now I would have visited his Brooklyn audio salon, Wes Bender Studio NYC—but, sadly, I have not. The next best thing: hearing the system he brought to the Brooklyn show, based around E.A.R. and Zesto electronics—the former including the E.A.R. DAC 4 processor/Acute 4 transport combination ($13,000)—and Marten Getz 2 loudspeakers ($23,500/pair) in their US debut. The system also heralded the return of the Townshend Audio turntable, in the form of the Rock 7 Mk.II with Merlin motor ($5800) and matching Excalibur II tonearm (price TBA). All cabling was by Waveform Fidelity—including their GS Mk.3 speaker cables ($2895/10' pair)—and Stillpoints LLC designed and manufactured the room-treatment panels, loudspeaker footers, and ESS 34" and ESS 42" equipment racks ($8905 and $10,700, respectively). The system was lively, present, and full of believable force..."
Read more at https://www.stereophile.com/content/ny-audio-show-2014-sunday-morning#Cq6uGGAsbr7LEfAV.99
Odd that the websites of two of my favorite h-fi companies (Townshend Audio and Eminent Technology) both went down at the same time.
With all them Stillpoints no wonder the system sounded dreadful, I have tried to add Stillpoints in 2 different systems and both times i removed them within 5 minutes,

Now i use Townshend Seismic Isolation with much better results.